To build foundation for excellence and spur development of the Institution as a premier Institution by igniting and nurturing enthusiasm, interests and passion, in the study of physics, in professional courses, as a part of curricula
- To awaken the young minds and discover their talents both in theory and in practical Physics, through dedication to teaching, commitment to students and innovative instructional methods like LCD presentation, OHP/LCDs etc.
- To support the developmental activities of the College and make the Department vibrant.
- To make vital contributions in areas of emphasis such as faculty, modern labs, Department library and demonstrate a high level of competence in the study of Engineering Physics.
- To introduce pioneering programs in the Department that will embrace heritage and values of the Institution.
- To organize and sustain efficient operating systems in the Department for realization of our objectives as Institution of eminence and International standards.
- To evolve strategies in the Department for continuous Improvement.
Long term goal
- To impart quality education and achieve academic excellence through planning, leadership, brilliance, inspiration and effectiveness.
- To set high standards of comprehensive education by developing the intellectual strength of students and guiding them towards Scientific and technical excellence.
- To realize advancement of teaching and learning and discover new layers of knowledge in Engineering Physics by providing the right academic ambience.
- To synergize the efforts of various departments, inspire creativity and foster excellence and innovation in teaching and learning so as to realize our vision as a premier Engineering Institution.
- To organize referral lab and provide test facilities as per National Standards.
- To establish a R&D Programmes and hence to obtain projects.
- To promote the department as a center of Excellence.
Short term goal
- To encourage and guide higher secondary students and enable them to transform into an organized and efficient engineering professional, with knowledge, ability and right attitude.
- To develop organizational skills, core competence and ethics in first year engineering students, that they need, as true professionals for achieving success in life.
- To evolve strategies towards performance planning of the department.
- To enthuse coalitions and communications in support of the developmental activities of the college.
- To regularly publish articles, research papers, special books and manuals for Engineering Physics.